Sleeps 4(2 Kingsize Doubles or 1 Kingsize and 2 singles - both with ensuites)
● Situated near the North Devon/Cornwall border – easy access from London and the Midlands
● Mainline rail station in Barnstable which links directly to Exeter and the excellent direct service to London Paddington.
● The nearest airport is in Exeter
● Only 15 minutes drive to the North Devon coastline
● Only 20 minutes from Bideford and Holsworthy.
● Bideford has all the local services you are likely to need – Asda, Co-op, Morrisons, Tesco, Pannier Market, butchers, bakers, pubs/restaurants, banks/building societies, etc. Holsworthy is more of a ‘working town’ and has a Waitrose and a variety of shops. The major supermarkets all deliver directly to Sage Doors Cottages.
● Barnstaple (30 mins), Exeter (1 hr 15 mins) and Plymouth (1 hr 30 mins) have major shopping centres.
● Sage Doors is an excellent access point to a wide range of local attractions, beaches, properties, activities and adventures (see Things to do for links to a wide selection)